Monday, June 30, 2008

Comedy Politics

Is it silly season in Zimbabwe and Malaysia?

Mugabe has clearly gone completey mad - I really want to know what he does to the people who appear on TV to be supporting him rather deliriously.

...and I am quite amazed that Anwar has been accused of sodomy again!! This has to be a joke surely! Will he be accused of sodomy in 2018 also? Lets hope that his accusors have the decency to specify an apartment unit that had actually been built when asked to confirm where the dastardly deed took place.

I really do despair!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do envy you. When all is said and done, you get to go back to the UK where, for all their misgivings, the govenment still functions and the population is not treated like total imbecils. We don't have that luxury here. We're stuck in a country with a bunch of despot as "leaders". When our sorry excuse of a PM says black I have to assume its white. Up means down. Right is wrong. We have been lied to way too many times and now we're subjected to even more government sanctioned drivel. I'm so glad I'll be contributing to the brain drain of this country soon. I can't wait to relinquish my citizenship. Worth next to nothing.

Anonymous said...

What Mugabe has been doing in Zimbabwe is awful. The front page of the Sunday papers here carried a picture of a 9 month old boy who had both his legs broken by Mugabe's Zanu-PF thugs looking for the father of the child who was an MDC supporter. And Thabo Mbeki stands by and says nothing. It breaks my heart.