Monday, February 12, 2007

KLIM Circuit Run 2 - Report

This was a training run for the KL Marathon, at Lake Titiwangsa. We were flagged off at about 7.25am. There's me at the start, starting my stopwatch...

By the second 2.5km lap the paths were becoming very busy and so from the 4th lap I ran on the road. Looking quite cheerful here so must have been early on!!...

Looking more serious here!!...

I was lapping at more than my targeted 15 mins and ended up managing 6 laps (15km) in 1:32:56, just under 3 minutes too slow, but I actually think my target was a bit ambitious. The last time I ran 15km it took me 1h 49m!

I met Ronnie See and fellow "der pacemakers" Ah Long & Adam, and Rezz. Adzim, Azwar & Ah Fook were also there. This is Nezz..

Ah Fook....

Ironmen Adzim (2nd right) & Azwar (R)...

Thanks to Tey Eng Tiong for the photos.

According to der pacemakers the actual lap distance was 2.65km, not 2.5km, and that explains my slower than usual pace. So 6 laps = 15.9km and I reckon I did 15km in less than 1:30:00.

Circuit Run will be 2 hours and is in another few weeks. 20km in 2:05:00 would be a good target for that one!

4 comments:

Keipo said...

Adrian:

Nice to meet u

May I have u email,tks !

Will email u original size foto.

NEZZ said...

Hehehehe.. I saw someone familiar here.. I think this circuit would be better if less "traffic of visitors".. unfortunately it's a public place, so can't be avoided.. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there,I have read your blog and you have a very good post and blog. I certainly agree with your blog articles or should I say issue you are discussing. In fact, you should add more articles with regards to your subject more often so that I can come visiting to your blog.How often do you find new and research stuff? Are there any opportunities that I can contribute to your blog. I believe other blog readers would love to read more related stuff. This way, your PR rank for this blog will raise if more visitors are coming.Keep up the good work!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------EddyGet Your One Stop Information To Use Vitamin Supplements Properly and get your health back fast!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I have read your blog and you have a very good post and blog. I certainly agree with your blog articles or should I say issue you are discussing. In fact, you should add more articles with regards to your subject more often so that I can come visiting to your blog. How often do you find new and research stuff? Are there any opportunities that I can contribute to your blog. I believe other blog readers would love to read more related stuff. This way, your PR rank for this blog will raise if more visitors are coming. Keep up the good work! Eddy. Get your Early Symptoms Of Asthma Report Now! and get your health back fast!