Saturday, February 03, 2007

Thaipusam / FT Day Happenings

1 Feb: Thaipusam - I woke at 6am with the intention of a 10k run / 30k ride / 5k run but I felt super-tired so slept in and in the afternoon eventually dragged myself out for a 43km ride around the highways of KL. My target was to maintain an average of 30kph but after an hour I weakened a bit and ended up coming home in 1h30mins-ish at an average of 29kph+.

2 Feb : Fed Territory Day - Dropped Lucas' mates off at school and headed off to KLCC (bored of Double Hill!) for 8 laps/10.4km. Just short of 5 laps I ground to a walk and finished 5 laps (6.5km) in 39mins-ish. My excuse is that I was still not 100% recovered from my recent illness that I tried to battle through. I bumped into Ironman Azwar and had a nice chit-chat with him for 10mins.

3 Feb: Back to Work Today - I managed to leave home at 6.30am sharp, giving me enough time to cycle about 26km, which I managed in under an hour, and my legs felt quite good once they were warmed up. All set for tomorrow!

4 Feb: (planned) - Home to Sg. Tekala Picnic Area via Batu 18 = 100km.

1.5hr KLIM Circuit Run next Sunday!

No comments: