Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Pacman

The reason for the reduction in blog posts is...Pacman!
-
We've decided on our hols! Delhi is too hot and not 6yo friendly so we've decided to hop over to Dubai on 12th April for 6 days. It's not too hot at the moment and there's plenty of stuff for Lucas such as water parks, beaches, Ski Dubai etc... And J and I can check the place out and see if it would be nice to live there for a while.
-
I can't stop thinking about KLIM this weekend. I'm itching to get my number, chip and vest tomorrow. I'm keeping my engine ticking over with some short super-easy runs. 5km after work on Monday and 4km this morning. I'll probably get another 5km in before Sunday.
-
Back to the pool tonight - my first swim in 3 weeks - so I'm wondering what sort of shape I'll be in. Fingers crossed.

Back to Pacman now...

3 comments:

Michelle Looi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle Looi said...

Welcome back, Adrian. BTW nowadays the training session end at 9 p.m. Our average mileage would be around 3- 3.4k.
One more thing jeffrey Chin is asking about your accommodation for the aFamosa Tri, please call him at 0126575917

tryathlete said...

curses! now you've got me hooked on pacman!