Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Company Annual Dinner 2007

Here's a post that's nothing to do with sport of any kind! We had our Shimizu annual dinner last night and I was volunteered to be the Quizmaster-extraordinare..here's me and my work chums in action.....

Me kicking-off the Quiz......

Uemura San helping out.....

The whole gang after the dinner (I'm in the middle at the back)

Me and Liza "Super" Suparman...


The Sewer Networks gang from L to R...Fadzlee, Uemura, Kamioka, Faiz, Me, Liza, Mazuki, Ram.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello

Anonymous said...

nice story u hv...

keep it up..

regards,
ronnie see

Adrian said...

a-ha! mr der pacemaker himself! thanks ronnie - I will introduce myself next time i see you - probably at KLIM circuit run 2. i like your der pacemaker idea and blog - great stuff! seeya.

Anonymous said...

SMART Tunnel Run, u can get der entry form at FTAAA office. For PD Half Marathon, me still waiting for der entry form oso. Pls be patient ya, haha!!

Do say hello to me if next time u see me ok! Gonna squeeze ur hand kau-kau lat!!

Best regards,
Pm1

Anonymous said...

At last, your Mum says, life outside running/ swimming/ cycling!! Now, how about your wife and children? Are they still around somewhere??