Tuesday, September 25, 2007

England Here We Come

I'm counting down to my trip to England with Lucas on Saturday night. Shame Jackie can't come as she has to look after her Dad who fell ill recently. I'm really looking forward to...
  • catching up with my best pal Paul (and Sam the missus) and drinking the keg of Warsteiner he's hoarding in his house, taking Lucas to Woburn Zoo,
  • going to see Fulham v Portsmouth on 7th October,
  • going to London (a great city),
  • going for some 10-15km runs around Clifton,
  • forgetting about work,
  • a change of scenery,
  • not becoming sweaty within 10 minutes of a shower,
  • shopping for stuff you can't get in Malaysia (which isn't much I must say) and...
  • last but not least...spending some time with Mum, Gran
  • and of course Vicky's wedding...but I'm not particularly looking forward to the speech!
The planned running is my way of getting back into training. I have done zero training since Ironman 70.3 Singapore. Soon I'll have a new "winter/spring" training plan put together once I've thought about my targets for 2008.

1 comment:

tryathlete said...

Ade, have a good trip and enjoy yoursleves, ya? See you when you get back