Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Eyebrows


I have noticed a highly unusual and sudden development in the appearance of male homo-sapien eyebrows in the last few years. Normally such changes would take place over thousands of years (refer to Darwin - Natural Selection etc...) but this change is very dramatic!

It first started with David Beckham a few years ago. His brows suddenly became very narrow and straight - he looked like a right prat!

Now I see this condition popping up everywhere - like the guy who works in 7/11 on Jalan Gasing in KL, and some astronomer who appeared on BBC World yesterday. I have even become suspicious of my 18-year old stepsons eyebrows - they look somehow different these days.

I wonder if this phenomenon is related to global warming, El Nino or pollution or something like that. Can anyone explain??

3 comments:

Simon said...

Very good point and astute observation Adrian. What's wrong with good old Denis Healey eybrows ay? Mind you I suspect that something is happening to our genetic code as I've noticed a lot of people I mix with have also lost large amounts of hair from their legs including myself - what about you?

Senn Lai said...

i think the phenomenan that contributed to the evolution of male eyebrows are called 'the twizzer' and 'wax'!

bola2api said...

looks like Becks received beauty advice from the missus..