Saturday, December 29, 2007

TW3

I've been unusually quiet on the blog front this week, so here's a quick review of my week...

Worked on Monday, but without much motivation as the Xmas spirit grew. Didn't go to church.

On Xmas Day I was out early for a few laps around the KLCC track, with 9 x 100m sprints for good measure. Then back home to help Lucas open his pressies. I collected our extremely expensive turkey and then - whizzing between the kitchen and the recipes on the computer - produced what I must say were a rather fine set of roast potatoes to go with our Xmas lunch (photo coming!). I started cracking open the beers mid-afternoon and we had about 20 or so friends and neighbours round for a party in the evening, where we opened all pressies. I got a nice pair of pewter cufflinks from Jackie. Lucas' favourite pressie was Connect 4. Despite the party I managed to get to bed reasonably early and didn't drink much.

On Boxing Day.....can't remember!...oh yes...lie-in.......went for a quick afternoon 67km spin up to Genting Sempah.

27th - worked. cycled home then off to cousin Leslie's Xmas get-together. Again I left early as I had to leave home at 6am the next day.

28th - ran 14km to work. worked. Took both my steeds to the Joo Ngan Bicycle hospital. Planet X was an outpatient and is now ok, but Shogun is in a bad way - suffering from head (set) and bottom (bracket) problems. So it looks like Planet X will be coming out to play in Putrajaya on Tuesday morning.

29th - work again. Pressed the wrong button on my alarm and so slept in until it was too late for my planned speed sesh on the Planet X on the NPE. Never mind - I'm 7 hours "up" in terms of bike training and I'll go for a swim later.

If you've no idea what on earth the title of this post is - click here.

No comments: