Saturday, December 23, 2006

70.3 Here We Come!

The competitor list for the Singapore 70.3 Tri is online now - here's me circled in red!

This race, and possible the Desaru Pengerang Long Distance Tri in August will be my main focus from now. I've got until April (A'Famosa) for the first Tri of the year to try to become proficient at front-crawl (another lesson coming up in 50 mins). The January Kuantan Tri has been cancelled so my next two main events will be a first ever 20k run for me on 21 Jan, and the Singapore Duathlon on 11 March. That will be my first full-length Duathlon (10k/40k/5k).

I'm still a bit under the weather from last week's throat infection that travelled into my chest, but it is quite well cleared up now so I really hope to be ok for a 130k ride tomorrow, and a >10k run on Xmas Day. Possible Petaling Hash this afternoon too! Bye for now!..

1 comment:

fook said...

nice blog u have here,
very up-to-date 2007 event calendar! wish u had a happy hoilday and achieve all ur goals for next year!