Sunday, December 17, 2006

Latest Photos & News

This is our Xmas tree, beautifully decorated by Sri...


Here's Lucas having a spot of fun with shaving cream.....


An here's my brick-sized book that I'm reading. After struggling through the Treebeard chapter I'm back up and running again...

I took Friday afternoon and Saturday off work as I have a throat infection. So I missed out on my Sat a.m. ride to work, and didn't go out with PCC this morning depsite really looking forward to riding up to Genting Sempah with a group for the first time.

I struggled through a swimming lesson yesterday, but cancelled it today as I'm not up to it.

This is my first illness since June and has come at the same time as a period of relatively little exercise - no coincidence I think. Anyway my next event isn't until late Jan. so I'll take a little break now - a winter off-season break!

I have taken leave at Xmas & New Year so I'll have 4 days off for both of the next long "weekends". I plan at least 3 long bike rides and a couple of long (10-15km) runs in that time.

If the Jan 20-21 Kuantan Tri doesn't happen (as I suspect it won't) I'll be doing my first ever 20km run on the 21st, so I need to do some more running in the weeks before.

No comments: