Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Flashy New Shoes

Following the demise of my nice Nike cycling shoes, which I liked very much, I had to fork out a fair bit of cash for a new pair. I suppose that I could have given my defective shoe to a repair shop but I would never again be confident that my sole wouldn't detach whilst cycling, which wouldn't be much fun at all.

So I paid a visit to my trusty local bike guru Boon Foo and he supplied me with a nice shiny pair of silver Shimano TR02 shoes...


I'm surprised I could get size 47 here! So that's my Xmas pressie to myself bought already. I like the hole in the sole under the toes to drain water from wet feet (after the swim leg of course!) and provide good ventilation during the ride.

2 comments:

bola2api said...

The shoes looked nice. Are they any good?

Adrian said...

i haven't tried them yet. i'll write about them after a test run on saturday morning!