Monday, November 13, 2006

IOI Community Run 2006

I dragged myself out of bed and drove to Puchong for this 7.3km run. I was fine for the first 1km but then the double-effect of the uphill route and leg fatigue from my duathlon the day before kicked in.

My heart wasn't really in this run, so I ended up walking quite often. Walk uphill run downhill was in order and I finished in 53mins+, 5 minutes outside my target but "never mind lah!" as they say in Malaysia.

Still I got a free newspaper and some drinks, it got me up early and kept up my fitness! I now doubt if I'll do both runs next weekend. I'll probably just do the Selayang 10k on Sunday and skip the Saturday morning 8k run.

Here's a photo, but you can't see me!!!

2 comments:

zebrallini said...

you just did powerman N then you did a 10K run the next morning?? WOW!!!

Adrian said...

yes but i only did the sprint powerman and the ioi run was only 7.3k and i did walk quite a bit!!