Friday, November 24, 2006

Update

I can't quite believe that I actually ran a total of 32.5km (that's over 20 miles) last week (13-19 Nov). However since then I have become rather lazy and haven't done any exercise at all!

I did mean to go cycling on Tuesday night but i got stuck in a terrible jam on the way to Bike Pro to buy my new shoes, only to find that it was closed anyway!

So I'm playing catch up. I'm going for a 8.3k run after work tonight and then cycle to work tomorrow morning. No doubt some of that ride will be spent adjusting the cleats on my new shoes. That'll prepare me for the PCC ride from Hulu Langat on Sunday a.m. As I'm having my first swimming lesson at 10am that day I think I'll have to cut short my ride in order to get home on time. Hopefully I'll have time to make it to the top of the 344m Genting Peres climb and back.

I then have 3 weeks in which to prepare for the Putrajaya Night Triathlon, which will be a 1k/30k/7k affair - my most ambitious event to date!

No comments: