Thursday, May 15, 2008

Maxis


  • World-Class advertising
  • Products that aren't really as life-changing as they want you to think
  • Crap customer service

Now tell me this. Maxis is a company that sells communication products, and their billing system is so advanced that you can ask them to SMS your outstanding phone charges every day! But when they start charging my missus RM30 every day for calls she disn't make, and she sacrifices her valuable free time to go the Maxis Centre to enquire about the problem, they say she has to come back once she's received her monthly bill!! - what utter bollocks!

This reminds me of when it took me 4 months and at least 4 trips to different Maxis Centres to be refunded my RM300 deposit for a USB modem that was no use to me as there was no signal at my condo. You know - the USB modem that has a really happy cute kid riding his bike really fast (allegedly like the service) in the adverts.

Seems like their wonderful 21st Century communications systems only work when it is in their favour, not the customers.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh now I feel better!

No comments: