Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Medical

I got my medical results yesterday. Basically everything ok apart from slightly high "bad" cholesterol and slightly low "good" cholesterol. So I'll be trying a bit harder to avoid cholesterol in my diet. On a positive note, I have "Sinus bradycardia" - sounds bad - but means a low heart rate i.e. I am FIT!! Hooray! Normal ECG. Dual heart rhythm (good) with no murmurs. Marginally low red blood cell count.

I didn't see the cardiologist due to the unusual system operated in Malaysia whereby you can make an appointment if you want to but the Doc just see's whoever comes in - 1st come 1st served. Wierd!? I'll go again in a week or 2.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOOD NEWS! Well done for all the efforts you put into making it such. Now you just have to vigilant to keep the bad fats out of your diet. With love from Mum.