Thursday, September 21, 2006

Medicals & Toes

I had a medical on Tuesday morning and will get the results next Tuesday. All I know is that everything seemed ok and my lung function is 92%!! I did and ECG, blood & wee tests, chest X-ray too! On Tuesday I'll do an echo and stress test.

On Sunday night I had a mini medical emergency, stubbing my left small toe on our bed leg so hard that the nail got pulled of about 3/4 - no exaggeration!! It took what seemed like a second or two for the pain signals to reach my brain and when they did - my goodness!! - it was very painful!!! But it doesn't look too bad now and doesn't stop me cycling or swimming.

Off to the pool again tonight. Only 2 weeks until my Triathlon so I have to either improve my breaststroke/strengthen arm/leg muscles, or teach myself front crawl.

Bye for now!

No comments: