Thursday, July 05, 2007

Fantasy Tour

I'm getting pretty excited at the prospect of Le Tour starting this weekend, especially now that I get to watch lengthy live TV coverage in the evenings. In the last few years I've had to make do with live "text" coverage on the internet - which is not particularly exciting! I'll be cheering on the most famous Kazakh in the World - Alexandre Vinokourov...


I've also entered cyclingnews.com's Fantasy Tour competiton and have been racking my brains recently to come up with the most "fantastic" team, with the limited points allowed. This is my team...

  1. BENNATI Daniele LAM
  2. HUSHOVD Thor C.A
  3. KARPETS Vladimir GCE
  4. KIRCHEN Kim TMO
  5. KLĂ–DEN Andreas AST
  6. MCEWEN Robbie PRL
  7. MENCHOV Denis RAB
  8. O'GRADY Stuart CSC
  9. PEREIRO Oscar GCE
  10. RASMUSSEN Michael RAB
  11. ROGERS Michael TMO
  12. VINOKOUROV Alexandre AST
  13. WEGMANN Fabian GST
  14. ZABEL Erik MRM
  15. ZABRISKIE David CSC

2 comments:

Azman said...

Nice team. I'll be rooting for Astana this year. My favourite riders: Vino, Kloedi and Savoldeli are in the team. Hoping they make an impact debut this year!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.