Friday, July 20, 2007

Under The Weather


I am pi**ed off. I am ill again - 3rd time in about 5 weeks.

Last week I was fine and got back into training. I was fine last weekend and did the Seremban 21k. Monday/Tuesday I started to feel lethargic again and didn't feel that great on the Tuesday night ride. Since Wednesday I've felt sleepy all the time and I have a swollen throat and a dry cough despite sleeping for 10-11 hours 2 nights running.

I've got 44 hours until the PD Triathlon, but at the moment I'm looking like a sure-fire DNS. Best-case scenario at the moment is that I take part and just amble around the course.

I've got the OSIM Tri a week later and would rather miss PD to make sure I'm ok for OSIM.

Even the arrival of my new wheels isn't perking me up that much.

And...more bad fantasy team news - now Zabriskie is out. He was supposed to grab me some points in the upcoming TT's!

5 comments:

tryathlete said...

zabriskie out? wot happened?

Unknown said...

get well soon!

The Editor said...

New wheels?, new ride? Tell us more? BTW, do rest dear fren.

Anonymous said...

maybe you should listen to your body and take a rest! vx

Anonymous said...

I agree with 'a nonny mouse'! Please send me a female version of the poorly pic as that's just how I feel some mornings! Hope I don't look like that however! M. xx