Thursday, October 18, 2007

Gnat West

The title of this post is a tribute to an advert I once saw in Viz magazine, for a bank called Gnat West. The ad was based on ads trying to attract students to open accounts. The accompanying text was something like "No Job? Then F**k Off!".

I don't like Nat West today. They've just charged me RM266 because a cheque I issued caused me to go overdrawn for one day. So I'm writing to them to ask nicely if they can refund the charge. Little do they know, if they decline my request, that I will charge them RM350 for wrongly debiting my account with someone elses monthly pension payment earlier this year. So they will actually owe me money. If they refuse to pay, I will close all my Nat West accounts, and good riddance to them!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh that feels better!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i once owned the T-shirt bearing the "Quit school? No job? No money? Then f--k off!" artwork. wish it was still available somewhere....

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, I actually own one! They still sell them :D