Monday, March 19, 2007

Wobbly Teeth

A few days ago I noticed that one of Lucas' two lower central incisor teeth (I only know they're called that 'cos I looked it up on Wikipedia about 20s ago) had moved but thought nothing more of it - after all these teeth will fall out one day.

Yesterday he happily declared to me that his tooth was loose! And indeed it is. He will soon have that lovely (not!) sensation I remember of the taste of blood and the sharp feel of the underside of a tooth at the end of his tongue.

Rather him than me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a coincidence! I received a gappy smile from one of my 6 year old pupils just the other day and thought that Lucas will be losing teeth soon. Pics please, as soon as it happens. Mum.

Anonymous said...

And another thing - don't forget the tooth fairy! What's the going rate in MYR? Mum.