Friday, April 06, 2007

F1 Fever

I took Lucas out to the BMW Sauber F1 Team Pit Lane Park next to KLCC last night. Here he is - silly face as usual - posing in front of those two twin double tower-thingys...

This is the "pit lane" set up for the 4 nights of shows...pretty impressive marketing by the Bayern Motor Werks boys...


I like this photo...

We watched Chris Pfeiffer (must be Michelle's brother) doing his thang on his motorbike (lots of stunts etc...) - he can even do a no-handed circular wheelie! ..and he's damn good at endo's...


Helllooooooooo!!!!!...


Lucas told me he was going to say "Hello cool Mr. Motorbike man" to Chris - and that's exactly what he did!...


Then it was time to trash some BMW RC cars...I did a couple of spectacular "prangs"...Lucas did better than me!...


Makan (food) and ice-cream time afterwards. Ice cream makes Lucas very happy!...

No comments: