Sunday, April 29, 2007

SBR Sesh

@ Uniten Pool near Bangi.

I really looked forward to this one and wasn't disappointed, although what started off as a nice cool cloudy day became very hot and sunny for the ride and run. Now I have a really silly tan on my back - two big red circles centred around my shoulders! I did...


Swim - 1400m in approx 42mins+, (of which 1200m in 36:37) - slow, but all front crawl

Bike - 45.2km in 1:39:33 @ 27.2kph

Run - 4km in 25:59 @ 6:30/km


Here's the gang (above) - Azwar, Kimbeley, Jaja, Faie, Eugene, Saiful, Abu, Hanif, Sofian, Jason Pacesetter, Azmar - sorry if i forgot your name.

Weight 76kg
Nutrition - Triple Threat @ 7am, 1 banana after swim. Water & ORS on bike.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi adrian, thx for coming! u sooo tall

Abu Soffian said...

Nice to meet U. All da best 4 this weekend...160km century ride

The Editor said...

damn, training hard huh Adrian....yeah see you tommorrow..

bola2api said...

u really like the Triple Treat, aye? It's always sold out whenever I want to buy it.

zebrallini said...

adrian!! good to see you there

Whatever said...

Thanks for joining us, Adrian!