Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Swim Training

Legs still suffering from 21k on Sunday so...

Mon pm 25mins recovery swim/stretching to get life back into legs. Also worked on s-shape arm movement. When I started learning this with Peh last Friday I really struggled to get my left arm to do this. I felt like a cripple. Tonight the movement is coming more naturally and more closely matches my right arm.

Tue pm same again. Left arm getting better now. Seem to be able to do 25m with little effort although technique is a bit sloppy. Must keep remembering to keep "T" down and rotate properly on left side. Breathing now seems to come less naturally on that side, but ok on right.

Tomorrow - going to join Peh's group at Bukit Jalil. Plan to do 1500m breaststroke on my own then a good few lengths of front crawl with the group. Start working on endurance.

1 comment:

NEZZ said...

It's swimming time!! Happy crosstraining Adrian! :)