Saturday, August 25, 2007

Home Run

As part of my ideas to squeeze more training into my time without sacrificing time for other things, I ran from the office to home last night, along Jalan Bangsar and through the heart of Friday rush-hour KL, to Kg. Baru and Kg. Datuk Keramat - 14.2km in 1h30m+. Not a bad time considering all the stops at junctions, and the dodgy pavements. I walked a couple of times early on too.

It would have taken me 45mins to travel by LRT, so I effectively got 1.5hrs training into 45mins. I must admit though it wasn't the most pleasant run route in the World - perhaps a Friday evening isn't the best day to do it.

Here's the route...


An easy 16km ride to work this a.m. aboard the new Stealth, which is off to Edwins today for a bit of work to be done in preparation for the biggie next weekend - Aviva 70.3 Singapore.

Subang 10k tomorrow a.m. Hope to set a new 10k PB and be home by 10am!

Seeya!

1 comment:

Mohd Shazly Khan said...

hey buddy, Maybe we can run 2gether from bangsar to jelatek one of these days.