Monday, January 07, 2008

Cor Blimey...

...guv'nor!

I've just finished my usual lunchtime blogs scan and I am shocked at the high level of training that went on in the last few days.

There's Jaja, Aini, Siok Bee, Ray, Abu doing 25-30km runs, some of them doing 150km+ rides the day before. Azwar's 185km non-stop, KL-Putrajaya H'way riders, some 30km Sunday runners, a big gang doing the Camerons ride, some Broga-loopers etc...

All I managed on Sunday was a lie-in from 5.15am until 10.30am and 48mins on the turbo-trainer in the afternoon!

The only person who's made me feel fit and active is Eugene, who's commented that his legs can't seem to face the prospect of a 20km run to Hartamas!

My plan for the week:

M - run 5km+ ( fast)
T - PCC nite ride 57km
W - swim lesson
T - Putrajaya 50km-15km brick
F - cycle to and from work, incl hill repeats
S - cycle to work
S - run 25km

1 comment:

sgloong said...

dont la mention my name in public like this... malu lah...

anyway finally did my own 24k (i think so) in 2:15 at Bkt Jalil park... which is much gentler than GE route... and suffered like hell for it...

but think i can finish the route.. its only how i recover after that.. ahahahha

EL