Thursday, January 03, 2008

Looking Forward...

This year I'm looking forward to...
  • My first ever 30km run
  • My first ever full marathon - KLIM in March
  • A change of work scene in the next few months is likely...
  • ...less than 6 days a week maybe?
  • ...and might result in a move, perhaps even a new home...who knows?
  • A pay rise?
  • A new car?
  • Will I finally have the courage to invest in a business?
  • Another wonderful season of Triathlons - PD, Singapore, Phuket, Kenyir, A'Famosa and perhaps Bintan.
  • Lucas' 7th birthday - he can do kiddie triathlons!
  • Replace my deteriorating road bike?
  • Have a big holiday somewhere exotic.
  • Best mate Paul due to become a Daddy.
  • Our 9th wedding anniversary.
  • Think about 2009 Ironman?

1 comment:

sgloong said...

KLIM full marathon eh?? still not confirm la bro... anywhere if i can do GE 30k well enough i will join u in doing my first marathon...

my legs are killing me after a few long runs.. and that is in Bkt Jalil park only... not the dreaded Hartamas route yet...

EL