Thursday, January 11, 2007

SMART Hash

Did the usual Tuesday night 24km ride with PCC. Average HR was a low 131bpm, compared to 148bpm a few months ago for a comparably fast ride - getting fitter!

Last night I did a 50min 6.5km hash with the "Harriettes", which included about a kilometre inside the almost completed SMART tunnel (the run was set by the SMART tunnel Resident Engineer - an enthusiastic hasher!). Wednesday usually my night off training, but I need to intensify this year!

Tonight - 10.8km Double Hill route. I hope my right knee is ok - it is beginning to play up - must be my new cycling shoe cleat setting is wrong.

Sat a.m. - usual 23km ride to work
Sat p.m. - swimming lesson.

...and the big one

Sun a.m. I plan to cycle from home to Bentong and back......about 136km (84 miles). That'll probably take over 5 hours.

If I want to finish a 7hr+ Triathlon in September i need to get my body used to such things!

1 comment:

fook said...

hi Adrian,
nice to meet u on Tue PCC nite ride,
which route u will ride to Genting Sempah McD on sunday? can i join u?