Thursday, May 10, 2007

Gastro Probs

As part of my efforts to quickly find out the reason for my continuing sore stomach I will this morning have the dubious pleasure of an endoscope being inserted into my stomach via my mouth - then an ultrasound. I did a blood test yesterday to see if i have an infection but i don't know the result yet.

This is in the hope that the cause can be quickly identified so that I'm ok in time for the Singapore Duathlon on 20 May. At the moment I really don't feel like doing any exercise, although 7-10 days of inactivity shouldn't affect me too much - the last time I was ill I took a break for a while and then did the Double Hill 10k run in record time!

Maybe a rest will do me good.

2 comments:

cc wong said...

I am sure you will be alright. No worry!

fook said...

wish u get well soon,