Thursday, May 10, 2007

How Not To Dive

It is 2007 - so EVERYTHING gets recorded - including my disasterous dive start at the BM Tri last Sunday. Thanks to my willingness to share embarrasing moments with blog-viewers, and phorographer Arif, here's how NOT to dive from a floating pontoon, for your viewing pleasure...

And here's the result of the Biathlon...

And finally - today I had the great pleasure of a surprisingly big black plastic endoscope being inserted into my stomach without any sedation (my choice - rather brave I must say!). I also had an ultrasound on my upper abdomen.

Everything is ok - peculiarly enough!?!?!? The doc said my stomach lining is "nice and pink" as it should be. They even gave me a CD of the video. Hey! - I could post it on YouTube!

4 comments:

fook said...

nice photo!

bola2api said...

nice action photo by arif..

looks like u were going to kick the swimmer's head though.. haha!

sgloong said...

good job.. take care and get well soon eh...

Vicious Cycle said...

Look at the guy on the top right....

hmmm...i prefer Adrian's .. i give a 9.3/10 to Adrian.