Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Random Thoughts

Here's the spoils from my weekend, including some nice artwork on the Ride medal...

And especially for Dennis, photographed at the second water stop on the Century Ride. Nice bike Dennis!

My right little finger is still numb due to compressing the nerves leading to it for 6 hours on Sunday - I hope the feeling comes back some time!

Lucas' first adult tooth is poking through now - I'll post a photo sometime soon.

I've been struck by a mystery stomach ailment since last Wednesday night - after eating some toast with a bit of Marmite on it. Previously doing this at night has given me a bit of heartburn the next day, but this time I've had an almost permanently sore stomach for nearly a week! I've got some Ganaton and Controloc pills that seem to do the trick short-term, but the pain is still there. However I'm pleased that today the pain has subsided. I really hope I'm ok tomorrow as it's swimming day, and I want to get a few runs and rides in before the Duathlon in 11 days, and the Kenyir Tri the following weekend.

And great news for us cycling fans - Astro (Malaysia's cable TV people) have added Eurosport!! That means extensive live coverage of all the big bike races including the Giro D'Italia next week and the Tour De France!! And due to the time difference here - it'll be live when I've just got home from work! Hooray!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

finger numb? my aunt's fingers are numb till today. she can't write and sign a cheque.

Vicious Cycle said...

YO, adrian, thanks for the sms For Giro d Italia..but i missed it!

i couldnt make it back in time but i wouldnt miss it this time !