Thursday, June 14, 2007

Decision

I'm going to PD on Sunday. The Fakawi TT is under 8km and even if I cycle there and back, about 50km, I reckon an S-B-R session is more worthwhile.

My legs should be ok by then. After the Tuesday night ride Karen said that it must have been the steep downhill running in Sunday's Hash that has strained my legs - severely!

I think she's right, despite literally struggling to walk, my cycling muscles were ok for a very slow ride on Tuesday night. However even today, I'm still struggling with going down slopes or stairs - it is that bad!!

Hope to be ok by Sunday for running. I missed last nights swim and might only do a turbo session tonight whilst watching Vino climb Mont Ventoux in Stage 4 of the Dauphine Libere.

So not much training this week. I feel bad - withdrawal symptoms.

3 comments:

Jaja Shah said...

ouch, get well soon. must rest more ok, then promise come back with your killing poses/action? hihi

tryathlete said...

ooh... vino got bombed last night. there goes his dauphine...

Adrian said...

yes but apparently he took it easy after he started to struggle. but he still won't win Le Tour - he's not strong enough in the mountains.