Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Can't Think of a Title

Random nice pic, illegally copied from cyclingnews.com...

David Zabriskie's Tour of California Felt TT-bike

Tour De Langkawi

A pat on the back for me please! I kid yee not - Ruslan Ivanov was one of my tips for TdL success and he brought home the beef-bacon - well done to him - and me!

PB

I did a Double-Hill run again last night, and despite not really going for it, I managed to knock about 50s of my personal best to set a new record of 58:17. Starting from my usual spot in Bukit Tunku, my splits were approx 22:30 at Bukit Aman lights, 27:30 at the right turn before Bang Negara KTMB station, and just under 50:00 at the final left turn before the final killer hill.

Langkawi

I wish to offer a huge amount of GOOD LUCK to everyone I know (too many to list) who's taking part in Ironman Langkawi this Saturday - I'll be following your progress all day online, from the comfort of my desk. And on Sunday a.m. when you're all in bed, or up but unable to walk properly, I'll probably be off to the Lake Gardens for the 2nd KLIM circuit training run - although I don't quite fancy the idea of running 2.3km laps for over 2 hours!

Traitor

Someone who I wish was in Langkawi - so I could ask one of you to punch him - is Mohamed Al-Fayed. Al-Fayed, who was born in Egypt and who has been refused British citizenship due to his dubious character, has the bloody cheek to question the nationality/citizenship of Prince Philip (The Queen's husband) and say that he should be sent back to where he comes from. Well I tell you what Mr bloody Al-Fayed - just because you own a shop they frequent doesn't mean you can insult the British Monarchy - why don't YOU f*** off (sorry Mum) and go back to where YOU came from!! That's the last time I ever go to Fulham FC (which he owns).

How many countries in the World would put up with rich foreigners going on and on and on ad nauseum about Diana's death, conspiracy theories etc... and then insulting senior Royals - OFF WITH HIS HEAD I SAY!!!!!!!!

No comments: