Monday, February 11, 2008

Stuff

Teeth

I just realised that the gap left by Lucas' recently departed upper central incisors is much wider than the width of the two teeth - which only fell out a couple of weeks ago. I suppose that either his jaw has grown on the last few weeks, or his baby teeth are moving apart to accommodate the new adult teeth. The quick change is surprising!

BitTorrent

I have just discovered BitTorrent and I've managed to find and download a number of extremely obscure techno tracks - for free! Excellent!

Go City!

I sat down to watch the Manchester derby last night and my viewing co-incided with a 90-minute torrent of abuse aimed at the United players from my Dad-in-law! ...and I use the word torrent lightly! My goodness! - I knew he liked United but didn't realise just how upset he'd be to see them losing (which is quite rare).

Sunburn

I didn't tell you about my Frasers Loop Suntan. After 2 days of looking like a right prat with burning red arms - I now have the most wonderful tan on both arms from wrist to bicep. Unfortunately the skin was so well cooked it will soon disappear!

Two things in life I really hate doing - getting my hair cut and putting on sun cream. Sometimes I regret the latter.

Langkawi

I posted a poll the other day inviting guesses as to who will win Le Tour De Langkawi. I had about 6 names, but only 2 of them have any chance now after Stage 1's 20-min breakaway lead - so I ditched the poll. My semi-educated guess now for overall victor is..........Matt Wilson or Ruslan Ivanov.

1 comment:

zulhassan said...

just can’t believe u just knew about bit torrent.